Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Entertainment

Chilling 911 Call Reveals Kyle Busch’s Symptoms, Final Moments Before Tragic Death


Haunting 911 audio has revealed the frantic moments before NASCAR legend Kyle Busch was rushed to the hospital days before his shocking death at 41.

The call, obtained by TMZ, reportedly captured the emergency response after Busch became seriously ill while testing in a Chevrolet racing simulator in Concord, North Carolina, on Wednesday.

The two-time Cup Series champion was coughing up blood, struggling to breathe, and overheating, according to the report. A caller told dispatchers Busch was conscious but in severe distress before he was transported to a Charlotte hospital.

Busch died Thursday after what his family, Richard Childress Racing, and NASCAR described as a “severe illness.” No official cause of death has been released.

The terrifying emergency call added a grim new layer to the sudden loss of one of NASCAR’s most recognizable stars.

Busch, known across the sport as “Rowdy,” had already sparked concern earlier this month when he radioed his team during the closing laps at Watkins Glen and asked for a doctor to give him a “shot” after the race. Broadcasters said at the time that he had been battling a sinus illness worsened by the physical toll of the road course.

He still finished eighth at Watkins Glen, then competed the following weekend at Dover, where he won a Truck Series race for Spire Motorsports. He later finished 17th in the NASCAR All-Star Race, which became the final race of his career.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Busch’s family announced Thursday morning that he had been hospitalized and would miss Sunday’s Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Hours later, NASCAR confirmed his death.

“Our entire NASCAR family is heartbroken by the loss of Kyle Busch,” NASCAR, Richard Childress Racing and the Busch family said in a joint statement. “A future Hall of Famer, Kyle was a rare talent, one who comes along once in a generation. He was fierce, he was passionate, he was immensely skilled, and he cared deeply about the sport and fans.”

The statement added that Busch “set records in national series wins, won championships at NASCAR’s highest level and fostered the next generation of drivers as an owner in the Truck Series.”

Busch won Cup Series championships in 2015 and 2019 and piled up 63 Cup victories during a bruising, brilliant career that made him one of the most polarizing and successful drivers in NASCAR history. Across NASCAR’s three national series, he won 234 races.

Richard Childress Racing had announced earlier Thursday that Austin Hill would replace Busch in the No. 8 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 for the Coca-Cola 600.

Busch is survived by his wife, Samantha, and their two children, Brexton and Lennix.

Download the FREE Trending Politics App to get the latest news FIRST >>



Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Leave your vote

More

You May Also Like

Crime

Harrison County Coroner Brian Switzer said 19-year-old Tyler Harris of Biloxi was killed. Officials confirm that the wreck occurred at the tail end of...

Sticky Post

A $40 MILLION DIVORCE DEMAND ROCKS THE NFL.Travis Hunter, one of football’s most electrifying young stars, is facing a staggering $40 million divorce settlement...

Crime

Corshawnda Hatter, a 33-year-old Chicago mom, and her 9-year-old son were taken to Trinity Hospital in serious condition after the attack. The mother explained...

Entertainment

Former President Barack Obama is opening up about friction at home as he ramps up his public role during President Donald Trump’s administration. In...

Entertainment

🚨 BOMBSHELL: Malik Obama drops explosive new evidence reigniting the Obama birth certificate scandal. A shocking “Kenyan Origins” document emerges, putting the globalist cover-up...

Crime

Washington, D.C. — In a high‑stakes interview this week on Fox News, Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard alleged that the Barack Obama administration...

Entertainment

President Donald Trump said Friday that Iran has agreed to suspend its nuclear program indefinitely and will not get access to any frozen U.S....

Politics

Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard has unleashed a major political bombshell, alleging that former President Barack Obama and his senior national security team...

Advertisement

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.