Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Entertainment

Minnesota Fraudster Sentenced To Over 40 Years In Prison


A Minnesota judge on Thursday sentenced Feeding Our Future founder Aimee Bock to more than 41 years in federal prison for orchestrating what prosecutors called one of the largest pandemic fraud schemes in U.S. history.

Bock received a 500-month sentence after being convicted in March 2025 on multiple federal charges tied to a $250 million scheme that exploited a COVID-era child nutrition program. Federal prosecutors said the operation falsely claimed to have served roughly 91 million meals to needy children across Minnesota while funneling taxpayer money into luxury purchases, real estate, and shell businesses.

The sentence is among the harshest handed down so far in the sprawling Feeding Our Future case, which stunned Minnesota and triggered years of investigations, FBI raids, and dozens of arrests.

Prosecutors argued Bock sat at the center of the fraud network, overseeing fake meal sites and approving fraudulent reimbursement claims that exploded during the pandemic as oversight weakened and emergency funds poured into federal nutrition programs.

According to court records, Feeding Our Future’s annual funding skyrocketed from roughly $3 million before the pandemic to more than $200 million by 2021.

TRENDING: JD Vance Confirms Investigation Into Ilhan Omar

Bock denied knowingly participating in fraud during the trial and claimed corrupt site operators deceived her. Jurors rejected that defense and found her guilty on all counts.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Federal authorities also ordered Bock to repay nearly $243 million in restitution.

The scandal became one of the biggest political and criminal controversies in Minnesota in recent years, with critics hammering state officials for failing to stop obvious warning signs as reimbursement requests ballooned.

So far, 79 people have been charged in connection with the scheme, with more than 60 defendants already convicted or pleading guilty.

Bock’s co-defendant, Salim Said, was also convicted for his role in the operation.

Download the FREE Trending Politics App to get the latest news FIRST >>

Loading

Leave your vote

More

You May Also Like

Crime

Harrison County Coroner Brian Switzer said 19-year-old Tyler Harris of Biloxi was killed. Officials confirm that the wreck occurred at the tail end of...

Sticky Post

A $40 MILLION DIVORCE DEMAND ROCKS THE NFL.Travis Hunter, one of football’s most electrifying young stars, is facing a staggering $40 million divorce settlement...

Crime

Corshawnda Hatter, a 33-year-old Chicago mom, and her 9-year-old son were taken to Trinity Hospital in serious condition after the attack. The mother explained...

Entertainment

Former President Barack Obama is opening up about friction at home as he ramps up his public role during President Donald Trump’s administration. In...

Entertainment

🚨 BOMBSHELL: Malik Obama drops explosive new evidence reigniting the Obama birth certificate scandal. A shocking “Kenyan Origins” document emerges, putting the globalist cover-up...

Crime

Washington, D.C. — In a high‑stakes interview this week on Fox News, Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard alleged that the Barack Obama administration...

Entertainment

President Donald Trump said Friday that Iran has agreed to suspend its nuclear program indefinitely and will not get access to any frozen U.S....

Politics

Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard has unleashed a major political bombshell, alleging that former President Barack Obama and his senior national security team...

Advertisement

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.